This page tells you the terms and conditions on which the goods listed on our website www.luxuryusedkitchens.com (our site) are supplied to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any items from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our items, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who are we?
- www.luxuryusedkitchens.com is a site operated by LUXURYUSEDKITCHENS LTD (we).
- As an authorized sales agent, we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers (Sellers). The resulting contractual relationship is between you and the Seller, and is subject to the express or implied terms and conditions of sale. You should carefully review any expressed terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
- We sell as agent for the Seller and such as is not responsible for any default by Buyer or Seller.
- We are not the owner or the sellers of the goods, but merely an agent, acting on behalf on the Seller to facilitate the sale of the goods.
Where are we?
- Our location is in England, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
- You can contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at +30 694 4598503
When you place an order
- By placing an order with us, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are at least 18 years old
- We recommend that you inspect the goods in person, if possible and we are happy to make suitable arrangements with the Seller for you to do so.
- We have no obligation to be present on collection or delivery of any items.
- If you wish to purchase the goods we will accept payment on behalf of the Seller and make suitable arrangements for you to collect them.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order items from us.
- Custom and duties (if needed) are to be taking care at the seller or the buyer.
- The price includes the value of the item and our agency fees.
- The price of any items will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error. The Seller is under no obligation to provide the item to you at the incorrect price.
- We could change prices on the website at any time, but changes will not affect orders which you have placed and have been accepted.
- The payment will be accepted only by bank transfer.
- We commit that we will not release any goods until full clearance of funds has been confirmed.
- Applicable laws may require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic or by telephone. We will contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- The material on our site is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extend permitted by law, we provide you with our website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the Seller.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on our site. We may make changes to the material on our site, or to the items and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on our site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- When a Seller is involved in a transaction, we may need to disclose your customer information related to the transaction to that Seller. By using this website you give your consent for us to disclose your personal data to a potential seller. We will act at all times in accordance with the data protection and all applicable laws and regulations in any jurisdiction relating to the processing of personal data and privacy.
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with our site in any way.
- We also exclude our liability for any tax related responsibilities that either the seller or the buyer has after the transaction and that are governed by the laws of the country they reside.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Contracts for the purchase of items using our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.